Athletic Boosters Ass'n Membership — Mustang Level
For 2019-2020, we have three membership levels:
MUSTANG: includes student directory, magnet, fleece tumbler, fleece blanket & 25 game vouchers — $250
The Athletic Boosters Association is a 501(c)(3) organization and is formally recognized by FCCPS as a school-affiliated organization. Your tax-deductible membership dues and other contributions are the largest source of funds for our work. Go Mustangs!
Here are some of the ways your membership dues, fundraising, and volunteer activities help our student athletes. The Athletic Boosters:
- Manage the Bill Rose Athlete Assistance Fund, which supplies financial support to economically disadvantaged student-athletes at GMHS. This includes, but is not limited to, payment for personal equipment, sports clinics, and the annual GMHS athletic fees.
- Support seven scholarships for graduating seniors each year
- Grant funds to the GMHS Athletic Department toward major equipment purchases (e.g., discus safety cage, new sound system for the Stadium and Mustang Gym, lacrosse safety nets, baseball batting practice cage, a motorized cart for Mason's athletic trainer, baseball and softball lights)
- Recognize teams and individual athletes with a reception and awards ceremony at the end of each sports season
- Sponsor an annual College Commitment Ceremony for recruited Mason athletes
- Publish an annual Student Directory for GMHS
- Provide concessions at athletic events
- Sell discounted game vouchers for Home Games
- Supply affordable Mason logo spirit wear for purchase by the community
- Provide coaches with distinctive new Mason apparel each season
- Own and annually fund the Mason Athletics website: www.masonathletics.org.
The directory will be created after we receive the final student list from George Mason. We plan to deliver the directory to Athletic Boosters Members in November.
We Also Recommend